Tag Archives: Pedersen & Tilney

FDNY Engine 209, Brooklyn, NY

This former fire house (now owned by a private company) was built in 1965 and designed by Pedersen & Tilney. The firm was active from 1952-64 and based in New Haven, CT. They have a substantial body of work there including housing, … Continue reading

Posted in Brooklyn, New York City, New York State | Tagged , | Leave a comment