Originally built for Congregation Mt Sinai Anshe Emeth, this building is now home to four different congregations. It was constructed in 1958-59 by Murphy & Horowitz, a partnership which may have been short lived as the firm was listed as Tabor & Horowitz the very next year on plans for a 16-story apartment building on the Upper East Side.
The building is situated on a sloping site on 187th Street between Bennett Avenue and Broadway. It’s somewhat of an ungainly structure; the key feature is the masonry screen that encloses the glass wall running alongside the entrance hall.
Interior images, including some of the stained glass can be seen on the Center’s rentals page. The plain facade facing Broadway also includes this metal menorah sculpture.