Located at the Stevens Institute of Technology is the 8-story Burchard Memorial Science and Engineering Building from 1957. The facade features horizontal bands of windows alternating with pale brick bands. The secondary facades and base of the building are clad in red brick. The building’s metal signage to the right of the recessed entrance also looks original.
Photograph by Gabriella A.