This church, within a larger complex, between Whitney Avenue and St. Ronan Street, does not have much of a street presence. It is built into a hillside and the St. Ronan Street entrance to the church is elevated so that one enters on the second floor. The church is connected on one side to the 1956 educational building, seen below.
The sanctuary itself was constructed in 1958-59 to designs of local architect Douglas Orr. Here is another view of the rear with the elevated entrance.