This simple one-story chapel fronted by a striking metal bell tower is a more recent addition to the Holy Trinity Lutheran Church‘s Gothic Revival style main church building from the early 20th-century. The chapel was built in 1958. Photographs of the interior can be seen here and information the stained glass here.
The bell tower was added in 1966 to the designs of Shelgren, Patterson & Marzec, a local historic preservation-oriented firm who also oversaw the 1971 restoration of the Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site. Bill Shelgren of the firm was an early noted preservationist in Buffalo.