Located at 1415 N. Broad Street in north Philadelphia near Temple University, this building has a decidedly suburban office park look and placement. The structure is low-rise and, as seen in the photograph, is set back a distance from the street on an expansive lawn.
The building houses a variety of health care, educational and other social services organizations. It was constructed c. 1966 and was developed by the Zion Non-Profit Charitable Trust, now the Leon H. Sullivan Charitable Trust, which still owns the building. Rev. Sullivan was a prominent minister and civil rights leader. He developed Progress Plaza nearby, the nation’s first black-owned and developed shopping center.